Users of the Kansas City Region COVID-19 Data Hub are invited to visit the new “vaccinations – beta” page, which was posted to the hub on March 5.
This page will continue to evolve as more information becomes available at the county and region level. Current features include the following:
- State vaccinations: A side-by-side view of state-level vaccine information for Kansas and Missouri.
- Missouri county information:
- Vaccination counts: Counts of vaccine regimens initiated and completed.
- Percent vaccinated: The percent of the population having initiated a vaccine regimen and having completed it. Viewers should note that these percentages are based off the entire population, although some members of the population are not currently eligible for vaccination based on their age or vaccination phase group.
- Total vaccinations: This data can be viewed by time period and by total counts or counts per 100,000 residents in a population.
MARC is currently working toward providing county-level data for Kansas counties. The source of this data will likely be from jurisdiction websites. Kansas does not publish county-level vaccination data at this time.
The data currently available on the “vaccinations – beta” page is sourced from the state health departments’ public-facing websites (Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: COVID-19 Vaccinations in Missouri, and Kansas Department of Health and Environment: Kansas COVID-19 Vaccination Overview).
Feedback and questions on this new page or any elements of the hub are always welcomed at email@example.com.