- This event has passed.
UGPHD COVID-19 Testing
December 13, 2021 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 29, 2021
This location is the former K-Mart.
No appointment needed. People can get tested regardless of symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
Now offering PCR Saliva Testing Kits at all sites! Make sure you do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum (nothing by mouth) for at least 30 minutes prior to the test. Nasal swap tests also available.
Visit the Wyandotte County COVID-19 Hub for more information.
- The turnaround time for results with the saliva test is approximately 48 – 72 hours.
Types of tests offered:
- PCR saliva (Lab result turnaround time 48-72 hours). A PCR test is sent off to a lab for testing and takes a couple days for results. PCR tests are generally more accurate and may be required for traveling.
haryngeal swab (not rapid) You will receive your test results directly from CRL.
CRL COVID Testing CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
- If you want to check on your results, go to https://crlc
lear.com/login or call CRL’s customer service number at 877-950-5500.
stomer service hours for PCR saliva: Monday – Friday 7 AM – 6 PM
- Customer service hours for Nasopharyngeal Swab: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Customer support email ctsupport@crlco
rp.com (to change or update registration information)