- This event has passed.
KCMO Health Department & KC Care COVID-19 Testing at George Washington Carver Elementary
December 17, 2020 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Free of charge
- Appointment REQUIRED
- Walk-up testing is no longer offered as testing events move indoors
- KCMO, Jackson County & Clay County residents
- Residents do not need to have symptoms to be tested
- Must be three years or older
- Residents 4 years and old must wear a mask
- Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time
What to expect:
- Clinic staff will use swab to take a sample from inside the nose. It can be uncomfortable.
- Look for additional directions at testing site & follow physical distancing measures.
COVID-19 Testing Call Center opens at 8:30 AM Monday-Friday
- Call 311 to schedule your appointment
- Must make appointment by 5:00 PM the day before test
- Callers should be aware they will likely receive an appointment time a week or more after the date of their call.