- This event has passed.
KC Health Dept. COVID-19 Testing at Knotts Elementary
January 15 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
(Testing is in partnership with KCHD & Hope Family)
Free COVID-19 testing available by appointment only. Appointments available 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. by calling 311. For more information visit https://www.kcmo.gov/city-hall/departments/health/coronavirus-covid-19-kcmo-information-and-response/covid-19-testing-locations
- Free of charge
- Appointment REQUIRED
- Walk-up testing is no longer offered as testing events move indoors
- KCMO, Jackson County & Clay County residents
- Residents do not need to have symptoms to be tested
- Must be three years or older
- Residents 4 years and old must wear a mask
- Remain in your vehicle until your appointment time
What to expect:
- Clinic staff will use swab to take a sample from inside the nose. It can be uncomfortable.
- Look for additional directions at testing site & follow physical distancing measures.
COVID-19 Testing Call Center opens at 8:30 AM Monday-Friday
- Call 311 to schedule your appointment
- Must make appointment by 5:00 PM the day before test