- This event has passed.
Jackson County COVID-19 Testing in Lee’s Summit
January 11 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
This is for the drive-thru COVID-19 testing clinic to be held at 616 NE Douglas St, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063. Register at the Jackson County Health Department website.
- If more than two people in your vehicle are getting tested, you must schedule an appointment in advance.
- Accepting walk-ins until 2:30 p.m.
- Call 816-404-6416 if you have any questions about your visit or need to reschedule
- There will be NO cost for this testing.
- PCR testing will be done using either an NP swab (nasopharyngeal swab) or saliva test. Tests include analysis for COVID-19 and Influenza A & B.
- This test only detects current infection with COVID-19. You do NOT need to be currently experiencing symptoms to get this test
Lunch will be held from 11:50-12:40, and there will not be testing during this time.
Visit the Jackson County Health Department for more information.