- This event has passed.
Jackson County COVID-19 Testing in Lee’s Summit
May 11 from 9:30 am - 3:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until May 28, 2022
This is for the COVID-19 testing clinic to be held at 3651 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064. Register at the Jackson County Health Department website.
- Accepting walk-ins until 2:30 p.m.
- Call 816-404-6416 if you have any questions about your visit or need to reschedule
- There will be NO cost for this testing
- PCR testing will be done using either an NP swab (nasopharyngeal swab) or saliva test. Tests include analysis for COVID-19 and Influenza A & B.
- This test only detects current infection with COVID-19. You do NOT need to be currently experiencing symptoms to get this test.
Lunch will be held from 11:50-12:40, and there will not be testing during this time.