- This event has passed.
January 14 from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) offers COVID-19 testing opportunities throughout the state and in Johnson County, Kansas. As of Jan. 12, 2022, KDHE has again partnered with WellHealth for testing, and JCCC remains a community partner test site. The testing site on campus (Clock West Parking Lot) managed by WellHealth will continue into the foreseeable future.
- Testing is free.
- Testing is available to anyone.
- Testing is for individuals with or without symptoms.
Please follow the signs to the designated parking lot location
- Free COVID-19 testing – Clock West parking lot
- Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Tests are available by appointment/reservation or drive up/walk up.
- Follow the signs to the designated location in the Clock West parking lot to be tested.