- This event has passed.
COVID Testing at the Armory
February 10 from 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 1, 2022
- Free COVID-19 Testing
- No appointment needed.
- Please don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum (nothing by mouth) for at least 30 minutes prior.
- Type of COVID-19 test offered: PCR Saliva test – A PCR test is sent off to a lab for testing and takes a couple of days for results. PCR tests are generally more accurate and may be required for traveling.
lts are available in about 2 days. Your result will be sent via voicemail, text message or email using the number and email on file. If you do not receive your result in 3 days, call 785-322-9195 or email KDHE.MyTe stResults@ks.go v.
- Armory Testing Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- COVID-19 testing at the Armory is provided by the Kansas Dept of Health and Environment
n more on the web: https://bit.ly/ WyCoCOVIDtest
ent changes or updates will be posted on the UGPHD Facebook page: @UGHealth Dept