« All Events
COVID Testing at the Armory
January 9 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Free COVID-19 Testing
- No appointment needed.
- Please don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum (nothing by mouth) for at least 30 minutes prior.
- Type of COVID-19 test offered: PCR Saliva test – A PCR test is sent off to a lab for testing and takes a couple of days for results. PCR tests are generally more accurate and may be required for traveling.
- Results are available in about 2 days. Your result will be sent via voicemail, text message or email using the number and email on file. If you do not receive your result in 3 days, call 785-322-9195 or email KDHE.MyTestResults@ks.gov.
- Armory Testing Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- COVID-19 testing at the Armory is provided by the Kansas Dept of Health and Environment
- Learn more on the web: https://bit.ly/WyCoCOVIDtest
- Event changes or updates will be posted on the UGPHD Facebook page: @UGHealthDept