These COVID-19 resources can help keep everyone in the greater Kansas City region safe, informed and connected.
Stop the Spread
The Kansas City metro area is still averaging hundreds of new cases of COVID-19 every week, and now is not the time to let our guard down. The preventive actions you take are more important than ever as we work together to stop the spread. So what can you do?
- GET A VACCINE — Vaccine distribution in the Kansas City metropolitan region is well under way. More >
- WEAR A MASK Wearing a mask properly is a proven strategy for preventing the spread of COVID-19. More >
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE — Staying a safe social distance apart makes it harder for virus droplets to move from one person to another. More >
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Washing with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds kills the virus. More >
- AVOID CROWDS — Weigh the risks before attending any gathering or event where you might not be able to keep a safe social distance from others. More >
- GET TESTED — If you have symptoms, get tested. If you have been near someone who has COVID-19, get tested — even if you don’t have symptoms. More >
- FOLLOW LOCAL GUIDELINES — Do your part to protect your health, your family and your community by following guidelines established by local health departments and public officials. More >
Latest COVID-19 Updates
Prevent the Spread
We all can play a part in protecting ourselves and others from getting and spreading COVID-19.