These COVID-19 resources can help keep everyone in the greater Kansas City region safe, informed and connected.
Stop the Spread
The Kansas City metro area is still seeing new cases of COVID-19 every week. The preventive actions you take are more important than ever as we work together to stop the spread. So what can you do?
- GET A VACCINE — Vaccine distribution in the Kansas City metropolitan region is well under way. More >
- WEAR A MASK Wearing a mask properly is a proven strategy for preventing the spread of COVID-19. More >
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE — Staying a safe social distance apart makes it harder for virus droplets to move from one person to another. More >
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Washing with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds kills the virus. More >
- AVOID CROWDS — Weigh the risks before attending any gathering or event where you might not be able to keep a safe social distance from others. More >
- GET TESTED — If you have symptoms, get tested. If you have been near someone who has COVID-19, get tested — even if you don’t have symptoms. More >
- FOLLOW LOCAL GUIDELINES — Do your part to protect your health, your family and your community by following guidelines established by local health departments and public officials. More >
Latest COVID-19 Updates
Prevent the Spread
We all can play a part in protecting ourselves and others from getting and spreading COVID-19.