Safe Return Guide
The KC Chamber, KC Area Development Council, Civic Council of Greater Kansas City and Mid-America Regional Council are working together for #SafeReturnKC.
The Safe Return KC Guide provides a roadmap for organizations of all
types across the region to use as we re-open our workplaces, while considering the public health needs of our workforce, stakeholders, customers and community.
Safe Commute Guide
As Greater Kansas City continues to balance our region’s economy and community health needs, employer-based safe commute policies and plans are integral to core business operations and the health of our workforce. The Safe Commute Guide is meant to assist employers in navigating the risks and best practices for each of Kansas City’s diverse transportation options, in order to find the solutions that make sense for their needs and goals through the pandemic and beyond.
- Cushman & Field: Recovery Readiness
- John Hopkins: A Plan for a Phased Reopening Guided by PH Principles
- Knoll: Considerations for Returning to ta Healthy Workplace
- Lear: Safe Work Playbook 2nd Edition
- Magna: Smart Start Playbook
- Nelson: After COVID-19-Scalable Workplace Solutions
- CDC White House: Opening Up America Again
- CDC: Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- CDC: Hand Hygiene Recommendations
- CDC: Use of Cloth Face Coverings/ Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
- CDC: Using Personal Protective Equipment
- FEMA: Fact Sheet-Addressing PPE in Non-Healthcare Setting
- FDA: Hand Sanitizers – COVID-19